TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

'66 american conversion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2017 at 9:26am
Hello everybody.  I can upload and resize my pictures but I can't remember how to transfer them into my post. I would like somebody to tell me where to click to transfer them once I upload and resize them to my post. Thanks, ted Question
jented jn6:44
jented View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2017 at 10:03am
Hello everybody.  I think I have figured out how to post my pics after reading one of my earlier replies from you guys helping me out.    photo Elcipse and Hannahs car 066_zpsd3b5i5sb.jpg
jented View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2017 at 10:09am
Here is another pic. It's not easy doing this computer stuff when you are 73 years old. Thanks, ted  photo Elcipse and Hannahs car 064_zps5yyeiw16.jpg
jented View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2017 at 10:10am
 photo Elcipse and Hannahs car 063_zpswnafkuup.jpg
jented View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2017 at 10:13am
 photo Elcipse and Hannahs car 061_zps96fdjzm3.jpg
jented View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2017 at 10:14am
 photo Elcipse and Hannahs car 059_zpszhw7p15l.jpg
jented View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2017 at 10:17am
 photo Elcipse and Hannahs car 058_zps0zsyjg2f.jpg
jented View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2017 at 10:39am
Hello everybody. I finally figured out the picture thing.  My friend that did all the upholstry lives here in Kingman, Az.. His name is Wayne if you live close enough to have him do your car.  He is very resonable on the price, and as you can see he does good work. I think my daugthers family will pick up the car in a week or so.  They are on vacation seeing the ca. coast and Lake Tahoe, of course they just happen to be there for the "Hot August Nights car show". The only things left original of this car is the body; glass; and seats.  Everything else had to be custom fabricated and fit to the car.  Ken did most of the work and engineering. He missed his calling to be an mechanical engineer instead of a truck driver.  It sure helped having some friends to lend a helping hand, especially Rodger our machinist, and Allan our body man.  If any of you are ever in the Kingman, Az. area let me know and we can show you the shop and current projects. Ken is always looking for a new project or to give his advice on problems. We are just off I-40. Ken is going to be working on his house builders '65 T-Bird next. You can always reach me through my email address.Thanks, for the help from Mitch and others with the forum. Ted  [ jented ] 

photo Elcipse and Hannahs car 056_zpsxuduaz78.jpg
jented View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2017 at 10:43am
 photo Elcipse and Hannahs car 043_zps2nl31zf1.jpg
232jav3sp View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 232jav3sp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2017 at 11:23am
Gorgeous interior!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
  Share Topic