TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Apple Festival Ellijay GA 10/10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NC74Matador Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apple Festival Ellijay GA 10/10
    Posted: Oct/06/2015 at 6:52am
This Saturday Oct 10. An AMC class too. I talked to the organizer and he expects 200-250 cars. If any of you Atlanta AMC owners are wanting a show with an AMC class, here it is, just a short distance away. I'll be bringing the X even though it's about a 2.5 hour drive for me. Sounds like a fun day.
He told me to get there early as the festival can have crowds in the 20,000 neighborhood. I'm thinking to be there by 9:00 a.m. at the latest. Would love to meet some fellow AMC owners.
1974 AMC Matador X SOLD
NC74Matador View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NC74Matador Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/10/2015 at 5:25pm
Rained out today. 
If anyone feels like going from the Atlanta area the show is rescheduled for 09:00 Sunday 10/11 at the Ellijay Civic Center and site of the 44th annual Apple Festival. I'll be there. Say hello.
1974 AMC Matador X SOLD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic