TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > AMC V8 Engine Repair and Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

SC/Rambler headers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Esch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2010 at 5:01pm
ya i am i got indy heads dog leg ports mildon oil system callor email 920-420-9523 leossevice@sbcglobal.net
amx39068 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amx39068 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2010 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Hurst390 Hurst390 wrote:

I make them....1,000.00 with bolt on collectors...1-7/8 or 2"...pm me if interested..
Very nice!
Dan Curtis-Owner and CEO AZ AMC Restorations; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amcmusclecars/ & Curtis Real Estate Development
Hurst390 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurst390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/18/2010 at 5:07pm
John i sent you an e-mail...
I am able to finally confirm that these will NOT fit on an AMX,jav,mat,ambo.....A buddy of mine test fit them on his AMX and although there were a couple issues that could be delt with easily...The big problem is the tubes hit the floor because of the taller mounts....
I made these specifically for the small chassis that allow good ground clearance...AMX guys will have to stick with the hookers...
SC/Hurst Rambler

11.62 120

100% Street Legal
forest View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/18/2010 at 5:41pm
[QUOTE=John Esch]ya i am i got indy heads dog leg ports mildon oil system callor email 920-420-9523 leossevice@sbcglobal.net[/QUOTE]

what part of WI are you in?  sheboygan area? 
setting guys out by car lengths....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic