TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > AMC V8 Engine Repair and Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

kinda funny looking back at it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amx39068 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/08/2010 at 7:56am
Originally posted by The Anti-Chrysler The Anti-Chrysler wrote:

Jeez, Dan. I guess it's a good thing your employer doesn't do random UAs.LOLLOL

BTW, where's my beer?Big smile
On top of all that, I ended up with either mild heat stroke, a touch of carbon monoxide poisoning or more likely just a 24 hour flu bug that had me down for the day yesterday...not fun praying to the porcelain alter all night! 

Anti,
As I have told you guys on another forum, all the beer you can drink is right here in Phoenix which also come with an invitation to o see all my chit and projects in one place as well as ride in my cars so you can stop b!tching at me about all these proljects I post about and see your yourself that I am up to my ears in "hands on" AMC projects in a variety of stages of completion.  It's what I do to keep my sanity with this wacky work life I lead albeit it takes quite a bit longer to finish things up than what you guys who are home every night can get done.

Edited by amx39068 - Jun/08/2010 at 7:57am
Dan Curtis-Owner and CEO AZ AMC Restorations; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amcmusclecars/ & Curtis Real Estate Development
The Anti-Chrysler View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Anti-Chrysler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/08/2010 at 10:06pm
Dude, a bet's a bet. Kind of a ridiculous stipulation that  I (we) have to go to Arizona to collect. Yaknow, you could always call the Safeway store local to me and leave a giftcard in the amount of one case of beer  (should be a 30 pack w/interestLOL) in my name. I'll get ya' the phone number and the necessary details.Big smile 
It ain't much money in exchange for a little credibility.
BeerBuzz View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeerBuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/09/2010 at 3:35pm
just topped off the 4.0 in the cherokee last night, thought id be slick and pour from a gallon jug with no funnel.... mid pour went to prop my elbow on the hot radiator hose and promptly soaked the valve cover and my driveway with about a quart, i found the funnel when i was looking for paper towels doh!
whizkidder View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whizkidder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/09/2010 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by The Anti-Chrysler The Anti-Chrysler wrote:

Dude, a bet's a bet. Kind of a ridiculous stipulation that  I (we) have to go to Arizona to collect. Yaknow, you could always call the Safeway store local to me and leave a giftcard in the amount of one case of beer  (should be a 30 pack w/interestLOL) in my name. I'll get ya' the phone number and the necessary details.Big smile 
It ain't much money in exchange for a little credibility.

Edited by whizkidder - Jun/09/2010 at 4:19pm
Ron Frost
marne1ancient @ gmail.com
910 nine two two 0563

"There is no limit to what a man can do, so long as he does not care a straw who gets credit for it. Charles Montague
amx39068 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amx39068 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/09/2010 at 4:33pm
Well I guess it would help if I had a clue about what the anti is even talking about as I have no recall whatsoever of any bet with him so you got me on that one there Ron!
Dan Curtis-Owner and CEO AZ AMC Restorations; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amcmusclecars/ & Curtis Real Estate Development
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Anti-Chrysler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/09/2010 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by amx39068 amx39068 wrote:

Well I guess it would help if I had a clue about what the anti is even talking about as I have no recall whatsoever of any bet with him so you got me on that one there Ron!

Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote&nbsp;amx39068 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/Apr/2010 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by The Anti-Chrysler

OTOH, Big D sure loves to dredge up some old crap, despite all of his protests that he never starts anything. If I didn't know better, I'd think he was trying to build a faction.

Originally posted by nda racer}

Yeah, I thought he was done with this thread. But it's well known thoughout the "AMC community" he has to have the last word.

Drink your Kool Aid kids, here comes Dan's reply.... TongueLOL

What are you two guys like a big time wrestling tag team or just two of the three stooges? Even when we keep quiet you continue to slam away.  Hammer Head

And last time I checked you two knuckleheads ALWAYS get the last word in In caand I'll even bet you each a case of beer neither of you can resist responding to this post!Wink

se you two didn't notice while you were too busy being your normal smartasses, I was simply pointing out to Richard that lots of us have been subjected to a lot more BS than his one thread and we are still here despite your constant abuse. 

Edited by amx39068 - 22/Apr/2010 at 9:43pm
amx39068 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amx39068 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/09/2010 at 5:57pm
You mean all I ever had to do to stop your ratchet jaw yabbering was to bet you a case of beer???? Hell if I had known it would be that easy to shut you up I would gladly have made and paid off that bet a long time ago.

Nonetheless, I'll have to go back and check to see if my final post was AFTER one of you responded so at least one of you owes ME a case of beer!!!! :-)

But Anti if you did in fact resist flapping your trap about something that had nothing to do with you then I will honor the bet although I'll have to see if I only bet about that one thread or your overall normal posts that have nothing to do with you other than looking for just another opportunity to bust my balls yet again.
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Anti-Chrysler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/09/2010 at 6:27pm
Well, the way it reads there, you bet that neither of us could ignore that post, not the rest of the thread. Though I'm pretty sure I didn't address you agian in that one.
If you pay up, I'll even give you props for it in public.Wink

Edited by The Anti-Chrysler - Jun/09/2010 at 6:29pm
BeerBuzz View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeerBuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/09/2010 at 11:15pm
Glad this is being resolved, thought i might have to read that whole thread again...
Hornet_X View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hornet_X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/10/2010 at 8:52am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
  Share Topic