TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > In Memoriam
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Gary Timmerman Passes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burnished Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/14/2017 at 5:33pm
I always looked forward to finding Gary and saying 'Hi' to him at every AMC meet I attended.  

He will be missed.

Terry

Terry

1971 Burnished Brown Javelin/AMX
1971 Mustard Yellow Javelin/AMX
1970 Bayshore Blue AMX
1970 Bittersweet Orange Rebel Machine
1969 Beale Street Blue Javelin SST

pit crew View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pit crew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/14/2017 at 6:56pm
Shocker... I knew Gary for many years and he was one stand up guy. What a loss for his family and for the hobby.

73 Hornet - 401EFI - THM400 - Twin Grip 20
george w View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote george w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/14/2017 at 8:28pm
Sad news.
Long time AMC fan. Ambassador 343, AMX 390, Hornet 360, Spirit 304 and Javelin 390. All but javelin bought new.
POWERSTROKER7.3 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POWERSTROKER7.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/15/2017 at 3:34pm
Gary was a stand up guy,a true friend and a great friend of many people including myself.I always enjoyed visiting with him in the late evenings in the hotels parking lots at Cordova, AMO and Kenosha talking about AMC, tho we did stray off topic at times. My condolences to his family and friends. He will be missed. It was a privilege to know you Gary RIP.
chopit View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/15/2017 at 5:23pm
Gary was one of those guys when you see him at a meet you ask yourself, "who dressed him this morning"
But you could always find him in the crowd. He was one of a kind. He will be dearly missed by all that knew him
jav343 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jav343 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/15/2017 at 6:27pm
RIP, Gary
2000 Dodge Durango SLT 4.7L, 1997 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L, 1968 AMC Javelin 5.6L 
FASTNASH View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FASTNASH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/16/2017 at 6:15am
I have talked to him lots of times. Very nice guy. He be very missed. By everyone. Godspeed.
AMO#3040 NAMDRA#1115 AMC's are just like potato chips you just can't have one.              
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/03/2018 at 6:58pm
So sorry I missed this post when it was NEW news.   Gary I have to agree with PITCREW  what a stand up guy   Great conversations and a Good Friend    as a Past President of a AMC Club we talked many times about Club functions  and new ideas   RIP Gary   you will be missed at the up coming shows 
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
71 Matador 2dr sedan delivery wagon
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic