TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > American Motors Corp., its history and more. > The Member Companies and Products of AMC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Build Letter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Build Letter
    Posted: Apr/05/2015 at 10:03am
I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. I have the original build sheet for my 1983 Eagle wagon as well as the original order list. Its in pretty decent shape but I want to preserve it. I was thinking about putting in a frame to protect it. Any one have any other suggestions which would be a little more practical. Thanks
bikerfox View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bikerfox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/05/2015 at 10:35am
Even if in a frame and exposed to indirect sunlight, the paper will probably fade.  I would suggest making a high quality color reproduction of the sheet and display it in the frame. Take the original sheet and put it ina  dark place where light can't reach it.
1969 Rebel SST (1970-1987)
1968 AMX (2005-2011)
1969 SC/Rambler (2011-2019)
1970 Javelin (2019 to ?)"Jane"
carnuck View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carnuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/06/2015 at 12:17am
Yup. Scan that sucker then get it sealed in plastic!
Harty View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/06/2015 at 7:30pm
That's what I will do. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic