TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Reproduction 70-72 Hornet Headlight Doors

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirkwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2018 at 9:12am
I've shipped the first 10 pairs of the reproduction doors as of today, and will have just a few spare sets available from the second batch. After the second batch I can't guarantee that these will still be available - vendors may pick them up, but also keep in mind that I am not marking up the cost, so they will likely cost more from the vendors if they decide to offer them. I will not be buying any more after the second batch.

If you want a set please contact me ASAP.

Cost is $160+$20 shipping.

Edited by kirkwood - Apr/03/2018 at 10:26am
AMO Newsletter Editor
6t8amxetc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6t8amxetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2018 at 5:22pm
I don't remember hearing anything about how they ended up fitting etc? Did you get them tested on your car? Any comments on fit and quality?
Thanks...Ty
kirkwood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kirkwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2018 at 6:46pm
I test fit them on a 1971 hornet wagon and they fit very good. The finish is very nice, as well. They will require painting and detailing of course, but I am very happy with the quality of the finished product.
AMO Newsletter Editor
Fluffy73 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fluffy73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/07/2018 at 9:23pm
Do you have one more set?  I'm asking for a friend not on the forum.  I'll get him to email you.
I am genetically incapable of being Politically Correct.
kirkwood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirkwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/11/2018 at 1:04pm
I've got the set of these here ready for shipment or delivery to AMO Auburn. Cost is $160 + $20 shipping.

Darrin, if your friend wants this set I could possibly send them with Tony at the AMO show and avoid shipping.
AMO Newsletter Editor
Mr_AMC View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_AMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2018 at 12:05pm
I got my set, I like that they are a bit more flexible than the originals..

bigbadgreen View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbadgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2020 at 5:23pm
Anybody pick up an extra set? Or have any originals?
kirkwood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirkwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2020 at 8:27pm
You can buy them from American Parts Depot direct now.
AMO Newsletter Editor
bigbadgreen View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbadgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2020 at 8:42pm
Ok thanks. Looks like $125 a piece plus shipping.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic