TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

spring carisle swap meet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote austinsamx74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: spring carisle swap meet
    Posted: Mar/02/2017 at 7:06pm
Will there be any amc parts at spring carlise this year ??
nbarr View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nbarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2017 at 1:22pm
Went to Fall Carlisle 2 years ago. It was REAL cold and the only AMC parts I found were a pair of NOS dealer add mud flaps from the 70's. But Carlisle is still always worth the trip!
austinsamx74 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote austinsamx74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2017 at 1:29pm
yea about 2 years ago or so i saw one vendor with amc stuff and had a rebel machine for sale he had amc flags flying high and proud
joes71jav View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joes71jav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2017 at 8:09am
Went Saturday, cloudy until about 11, then it rained the rest of the day! Hopefully won't get pneumonia, did pick up the billet style electronic ignition to replace the too large GM type that hits the power steering pump and can't time properly.

SCRAGTOP View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCRAGTOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/28/2017 at 9:43pm
Gordy Chilson was up there this year.  I bought a few things from him.  There was also a guy up there selling some NOS Concord and Spirit fenders which I bought.  He also had a 70 Javelin front clip up there with a RAM AIR hood.  I think he wanted 350 for the hood but it need some work.  Also found some 1 3/4 inch Dougs Headers up there.  Did you guys see the 69 AMX 343 car for sale on the trailer?  7500 bucks...  Needed restoration of course.  There was also a White 70 Javelin for sale, 304 car but had a 360 in it.  All in all, not a bad AMC show... 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic