TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

1970 AMC Rebel SST Wagon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2017 at 7:27pm
interior good need 2 pieces of 3X3 metal for floorboards & missing A/C vent & touch up on some interior trim.

1964 T bird Landau

2000 Mercedes Benz CLK 430 convertible

1970 AMC Rebel SST Wagon
kalve View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2017 at 7:30pm
1964 T bird Landau

1970 AMC Rebel SST Wagon
kalve View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2017 at 10:11am
Put the emblems back on it & the headlight bezels & door sills. Going to get all the parts I need for it little at a time. I know I am missing the A/C compressor, windshield washer pump, windshield washer reservoir, headlights, driver taillight, front marker lights, A/C vent, driver side window & I think the pieces for the rear window. I need to replace the battery alternator & filler neck & get some metal for the floorboards. I will be buying all the books I can on it & get all the pieces I need to have it on the road by spring.
1964 T bird Landau

1970 AMC Rebel SST Wagon
kalve View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2018 at 1:39pm
Going to list it for Sale. Just want my money out of it probably going to go with Jeep Wagoneer with 6 cylinder for daily driver. Plan to sell this an put money into something like that.
1964 T bird Landau

1970 AMC Rebel SST Wagon
6PakBee View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6PakBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2018 at 8:47am
Originally posted by kalve kalve wrote:

Going to list it for Sale. Just want my money out of it probably going to go with Jeep Wagoneer with 6 cylinder for daily driver. Plan to sell this an put money into something like that.

One of the members here used to have a '70 Bittersweet Orange Rebel wagon.  A real head turner.
Roger Gazur
1969 'B' Scheme SC/Rambler
1970 RWB 4-spd Machine
1970 Sonic Silver auto AMX

All project cars.

Forum Cockroach
kalve View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2018 at 9:23am
yea its a nice car just plan to get a 6 cylinder an something to go in the winter time an use for daily driver. I found a few old Jeep Wagoneers that will work only reason I am getting rid of it. The 360 would be hard on gas as a daily driver. It could probably be put on the road for less than $1000.
1964 T bird Landau

1970 AMC Rebel SST Wagon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic