Print Page | Close Window

dodge 360 and amc 360

Printed From: TheAMCForum.com
Category: The Garage
Forum Name: AMC V8 Engine Repair and Modifications
Forum Discription: AMC-made V8 engine mechanical, ignition and fuel from basic repair to high-perf modifications
URL: http://theamcforum.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=20313
Printed Date: Oct/17/2017 at 8:24pm


Topic: dodge 360 and amc 360
Posted By: SEASON2123
Subject: dodge 360 and amc 360
Date Posted: Jun/13/2010 at 9:51pm
does anyone know the difference between these two
i have a javelin
and everyone tells me that the dodge is the same and that dodge made my motor
even when i say the make is amc
they say its dodge
it frustrates me that they say this
but does anyone knoe the obvious differences between these too
like motor mounts
exhuast
tranny to engine
 



Replies:
Posted By: poormansMACHINE
Date Posted: Jun/13/2010 at 9:59pm
Easy to see how similar they aren't.
Go to a site like rockauto. Look up some engine parts for each. If they're the same then the numbers should all be identical.
The only parts that will interchange are the spark plugs.


-------------


Posted By: Nashty401
Date Posted: Jun/13/2010 at 10:02pm
Are you kidding me???
 
Not the same engine. Completely different.
 
AMC had the 360 displacement one year before Chrysler did. Just like AMC had a 327 cubic inch displacement years before Chevy did.LOL It's the displacement "Retard" Syndrome!


Posted By: tyrodtom
Date Posted: Jun/13/2010 at 10:11pm
   You might be able to use the lifters from some years Dodge 360 in a AMC 360, other than that, pistons different, rods different, crank different,  bore and stroke? Different.
   Can't you just look at the two engines and see some external differences ? Like valve covers ?
Evidently they don't know Mopar 360s so well, because they have the distributor in the rear, and the AMC is up front. If that doesn't shut them up, they're so dense nothing's going to convince them


-------------
66 American SW, 66 American 2dr, 82 J10, 70 Hornet, Pound, Va.


Posted By: Aljav
Date Posted: Jun/13/2010 at 10:25pm
Dodge.. 360?  whats that?...lol Hammer Head

Someone saying that must own a Chevy...Twak

Allan


-------------
69 AMX 10.24 129 mph 71 JAV/AMX and 69 Javelin, .. NAMDRA member #1106


Posted By: SEdmonds
Date Posted: Jun/13/2010 at 10:27pm
I have one of each sitting here.  I could take pics side by side. The 2003 Durango has the Mopar 360 (aka 5.9) in it.  The Wag has the AMC 360.  Now - they are in different decades, so the Dodge has all sorts of Borg-like enhancements while the Wag is pretty clean still. I am not sure if the difference is eras would allow a side by side comparison.  If you Google each, I bet you could get images of each, then compare an AMC 360 with a Mopar 360 of the same era.
Edited to add this imageAMC on top. Does this help?
 
 
 
 


-------------
http://s1110.photobucket.com/user/suzanneedmonds/media/sig.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: billd
Date Posted: Jun/13/2010 at 11:44pm
Not even close. Even the exact specs are different:
AMC 4.08 bore x 3.44 stroke
MOPAR 4.00 bore x 3.58 stroke
Nothing will bolt up - different bell housing bolt pattern, different motor mount bracket mounting, different fuel pump location. Might as well say the Chevy 350 is the same as the 351, ford just figured it wrong.
Try to bolt up an AMC transmission - ANY AMC transmission, be it the MOPAR supplied tranny or the older B/W, to a MOPAR 360. Some of the holes will be missing.
Maybe Johnny Cash's "adapter kit" might help might make things work.............


-------------


http://theamcpages.com" rel="nofollow - http://theamcpages.com

http://antique-engines.com" rel="nofollow - http://antique-engines.com


Posted By: purple72Gremlin
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 12:08am
Originally posted by billd billd wrote:

Not even close. Even the exact specs are different:
AMC 4.08 bore x 3.44 stroke
MOPAR 4.00 bore x 3.58 stroke
Nothing will bolt up - different bell housing bolt pattern, different motor mount bracket mounting, different fuel pump location. Might as well say the Chevy 350 is the same as the 351, ford just figured it wrong.
Try to bolt up an AMC transmission - ANY AMC transmission, be it the MOPAR supplied tranny or the older B/W, to a MOPAR 360. Some of the holes will be missing.
Maybe Johnny Cash's "adapter kit" might help might make things work.............
You forgot the goofy chysler starter that has a sound all to its self and its on the drivers side, and AMC used motorcraft on the passenger side................

-------------


Posted By: pauly33
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 12:44am
It's all urban legend. There are also some idiots out there who claim Ford and GM made engines for AMC too. AMC tooled and manufactured their own engines.


-------------


73 Javelin AMX 401 4 Spd
82 Jeep Wagoneer Limited


Posted By: amx39068
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 12:51am
well they do both have 8 cylinders so how different could they be???Tongue

-------------
Dan Curtis, AZ AMC Collector Quality Restorations & Parts - amcmusclecars.com


Posted By: 1BadJav
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 1:15am
Originally posted by pauly33 pauly33 wrote:

It's all urban legend. There are also some idiots out there who claim Ford and GM made engines for AMC too. AMC tooled and manufactured their own engines.


AMC did use the GM Iron Duke 4 cyl.  I don't think they tooled that motor.  As far as the 6 and 8 cyl. motors, then yes they did tool and manufacture them.


-------------
72 AMC Javelin SST - 401/727


Posted By: pauly33
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 2:08am
Ahhhhh the Pontiac Tech IV. True, forgot about that one. AMC did eventually replace it though, however I stand corrected.

-------------


73 Javelin AMX 401 4 Spd
82 Jeep Wagoneer Limited


Posted By: Fluffy73
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 2:47am
Pretty sure the only thing they have in common is lifters and 8 cylinders.

I've heard some whoppers in my travels.

"I have a 'Cuda with a factory 361 Small block."
"Uh, do you mean the 360? 361 is a big block and was never available in ANY Barracuda."
"Nope, 361"

There was also a conversation with a nice American fellow that went:
"So who put the 383 in your Javelin?"
"The Factory!"
"Uh, you ate a lot of paint chips as a kid, didn't you?"

Said to me at a car show:
"Your Javelin has a Dodge 360 'cuz AMC used to STEAL engines from the loading docks at Chrysler."

"Your Gremlin has the Chevy 235!"

"Why did you put a 307 in your Hornet?"

I also have one friend who I've known for a million years and is a good friend, but god bless him when it comes to talking Chrysler engines, he deserves a good smack. He says that the "Magnum" 383 is a small block while the "other" 383 is a big block.  Because his daddy told him so.

I just roll my eyes and comment how there are two generations of morons walking around dragging their knuckles. Ermm



-------------
I am genetically incapable of being Politically Correct.


Posted By: chuck_chizzle
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 4:25am


-------------
'70 Ambassador 401/727


Posted By: BeerBuzz
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 5:18am
Maybe that AMC/mopar intake doesn't help.... idiots like to believe what they read


Posted By: bigbad69
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 8:54am
Originally posted by SEASON2123 SEASON2123 wrote:

..and everyone tells me that the dodge is the same and that dodge made my motor...
These people are idiots. The AMC 360 is actually a Ford 360. You can tell just by looking at it. All AMC V8s were FE motors. Smile


-------------
69 BBO Javelin 390 T10


Posted By: 73hornut
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 9:23am
Originally posted by bigbad69 bigbad69 wrote:

Originally posted by SEASON2123 SEASON2123 wrote:

..and everyone tells me that the dodge is the same and that dodge made my motor...
These people are idiots. The AMC 360 is actually a Ford 360. You can tell just by looking at it. All AMC V8s were FE motors. Smile

No no no, AMC stole there engines from International Harvester!


-------------
71 Javelin
74 Gremlin
86 Eagle wagon
Rogue Valley Rumblers
Like Us on FB
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1602825606650796" rel="nofollow - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1602825606650796


Posted By: tyrodtom
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 9:28am
   AMC used the Audi/VW 4 cyl. in the Gremlin around 77 and the GM 2.8 V6 in the downsized  Cherokee, as well as that Iron duke in some years of the Spirit.
 
   I had one guy tell me AMCs 6 cylinders were Fords, when I pointed out they had their intake and exhaust manifolds on opposite sides, as well as having camshafts on opposite sides of the block, he said  "so "
   Most of the people who say these things are so low in mechanical knowledge that even when you come up with a major difference, it doesn't mean anything to them.


-------------
66 American SW, 66 American 2dr, 82 J10, 70 Hornet, Pound, Va.


Posted By: forest
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 1:34pm
my dad was told at a car show about his ambassador the it had an dodge motor, ford starter, chevy distributor, and a dodge transmission, and that AMC was a company that used all the leftovers from all other makes to build a car...   apparently he smiled and nodded at them... 

-------------
setting guys out by car lengths....


Posted By: smoke
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 1:45pm
Stupid people shouldn't breed.  I suggest kicking whomever told you that right square in the jeans with a fair ammount of force.  It should lessen his chance to spread the ignorance.
 
I've been getting this alot lately with the two AMX 390s we've been working on.  Alot of people I tell about our latest projects are fully convinced that these things are running Ford motors painted some shade of exotic blue.  I mean, the distributor IS in the FRONT!!!  I have one good friend who just can't get his mind wrapped around the fact that it is an AMC make AMX model.  He keeps asking me; so what is it, an AMC, or an AMX?  I keep telling him; IT'S BOTH.  American Motor Company MADE IT, and it is an AMX.  I guess it's just too many similar letters too close to each other for him to figure out.  Then again, he is a Toyota pickup guy, so, I can't expect too much out of him. LOL


Posted By: MTSman
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 1:48pm
Not completely different, I hear you can use the same oil and coolant in them bothConfused

-------------
1973 PC AMX 401 auto


Posted By: billd
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by smoke smoke wrote:

Stupid people shouldn't breed.  I suggest kicking whomever told you that right square in the jeans with a fair ammount of force.  It should lessen his chance to spread the ignorance.
 



They breed (more than others at times), they drive on the same highways as our spouses and parents, and they vote..........
Scared yet?


-------------


http://theamcpages.com" rel="nofollow - http://theamcpages.com

http://antique-engines.com" rel="nofollow - http://antique-engines.com


Posted By: BeerBuzz
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 1:58pm
Billd- "they vote.........."    
scariest part


Posted By: 401cj7jeep
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 3:00pm
I had a guy tell me that chevy made AMC engines and they used ford ignition.  When i corrected him believed me, but swore up and down they used ford trannys.... I told him they used the Chevy turbo 400, some dodge trannys and some BorgWarner trannys.  He said see BorgWarner is owned by ford...
 
I laughed and walked out of the room....


-------------
78 CJ7, 304, np435, dana 300 twin stick, f/w 9 inch 4.10 spool, f/w dana 44 4.10 welded, 4.5 lift springs, spring over.


Posted By: tyrodtom
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 3:14pm
   I'm not going to make the mistake of thinking just because some people are ignorant about AMCs that it means they're low in overall intelligence.  I have pretty in depth knowledge on some subjects, pretty shallow or next to nothing on others.  Everybodies like that.

-------------
66 American SW, 66 American 2dr, 82 J10, 70 Hornet, Pound, Va.


Posted By: tsanchez
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 3:20pm
No, I know everything about anything

-------------
http://s192.photobucket.com/user/antonsan/media/jav1_zps87a70dce.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: tyrodtom
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 3:23pm
   I knew somebody would come back with that.

-------------
66 American SW, 66 American 2dr, 82 J10, 70 Hornet, Pound, Va.


Posted By: SEdmonds
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 4:22pm
"Stupid people shouldn't breed."
 
Isn't it amazing that they can figure that out?  I mean - it does take a certain understanding of direction and position, and some folks - well - you just have to wonder how long it took them to figure it all out, ya know?


-------------
http://s1110.photobucket.com/user/suzanneedmonds/media/sig.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: Pat D
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by tyrodtom tyrodtom wrote:

   I'm not going to make the mistake of thinking just because some people are ignorant about AMCs that it means they're low in overall intelligence.  I have pretty in depth knowledge on some subjects, pretty shallow or next to nothing on others.  Everybodies like that.
Yes, everybody is like that. The difference is, intelligent folks don't run off at the mouth about the stuff they have little knowledge about, they listen, they read and attempt to learn. For instance- my landlord may be a very intelligent man(I honestly don't know), but when he speaks on certain subjects he is often blatantly incorrect as well as arrogant in his asssumption of his correctness. For instance- the 1955 International tractor here, according to him, has a magneto. Yet the distributor, points, coil, and condensor have all been replaced by me. No magneto. According to him, my water comes from a spring. Yes, a spring at the bottom of a 50' excavated hole lined with bricks. Also, do any of you know folks who will not listen to any advice that they haven't paid for? Same thing. "Yo, Bill, your new car won't pass inspection 'cause the windshield is cracked, might wanna get that fixed before you take it in." "Nah, I'll let a professional make that call." Yeeesh.


-------------
Pat D
67 American 220 2 dr. sedan
70 AMX 390
Joppa, MD


Posted By: poormansMACHINE
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by smoke smoke wrote:

Stupid people shouldn't breed.


Follow them back to the nest and get the mother before more surface.


-------------


Posted By: billd
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by SEdmonds SEdmonds wrote:

"Stupid people shouldn't breed."
 
Isn't it amazing that they can figure that out?  I mean - it does take a certain understanding of direction and position, and some folks - well - you just have to wonder how long it took them to figure it all out, ya know?


Naw, even aphids know how to breed.
It's pre-programmed, hard-wired.


-------------


http://theamcpages.com" rel="nofollow - http://theamcpages.com

http://antique-engines.com" rel="nofollow - http://antique-engines.com


Posted By: PlazinJavelin
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 6:57pm

The clear difference pointed out to me a while back was the distributor as shown in the pictures about  half way down this page.  http://www.c-dperformance.com - http://www.c-dperformance.com

Check the Mopar V8 compared to the AMC. 

AMC distributor on the front of the engine, Mopar on the rear.  Tell your ex-spurt buddies they need more education on classic motor technology.





-------------
PlazinJavelin
Marlin Wannabe




Posted By: smoke
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 10:17pm

Pat D is 100% right.

I didn't mean by posting my comment that I am the all knowing god of everything.   Those of you that have helped me know that much.  The difference is that if I don't know something to be at least fairly accurate; I try to not quote it like scripture.
 
The stupid people I speak of are the ones that would not only be so far misinformed about something like an AMX having a Ford motor, but, then argue the point to someone who owns one.
 
I have a PERFECT example.  It involves my beloved 1964 Chevrolet Impala that I bought at age 15.  You would have NO IDEA how many people come up to me, say things like:
" A 63 Impala.  Sweet.  My dad had one just like it.  Only his was purple with pink tires, big horns on the front, and a gun rack in the back window. Yada Yada Yada."
To which I say: "Thanks, but, it's actually a 1964"
To which I AM COMMONLY MET WITH: "63, you can tell because it has 3 tail lights.  That's how you remember.  3 tail lights, 63"
To which I reply: "I've owned the car nearly 15 years.  I've spent thousands of dollars on it, and hundreds of hours under the hood of, or in it.  It's a 1964 Impala."
 
In the first 10 years I was pretty cool about it.  Now it just really fricken annoys me.  I'm totally cool with people saying things or asking questions about my cars, but, I just can't handle it when people want to argue with me about them, especially considering they are usually driving a Toyota.  Theres always those people that don't know that Impalas had 3 tail lights for a number of years, but, know they're right because their dad had one, or they heard so from their friend Larry.  I guess a guy just has to chuckle.
 
And yes, look for the nest before a new batch hatches....


Posted By: purple72Gremlin
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by smoke smoke wrote:

Pat D is 100% right.

I didn't mean by posting my comment that I am the all knowing god of everything.   Those of you that have helped me know that much.  The difference is that if I don't know something to be at least fairly accurate; I try to not quote it like scripture.
 
The stupid people I speak of are the ones that would not only be so far misinformed about something like an AMX having a Ford motor, but, then argue the point to someone who owns one.
 
I have a PERFECT example.  It involves my beloved 1964 Chevrolet Impala that I bought at age 15.  You would have NO IDEA how many people come up to me, say things like:
" A 63 Impala.  Sweet.  My dad had one just like it.  Only his was purple with pink tires, big horns on the front, and a gun rack in the back window. Yada Yada Yada."
To which I say: "Thanks, but, it's actually a 1964"
To which I AM COMMONLY MET WITH: "63, you can tell because it has 3 tail lights.  That's how you remember.  3 tail lights, 63"
To which I reply: "I've owned the car nearly 15 years.  I've spent thousands of dollars on it, and hundreds of hours under the hood of, or in it.  It's a 1964 Impala."
 
In the first 10 years I was pretty cool about it.  Now it just really fricken annoys me.  I'm totally cool with people saying things or asking questions about my cars, but, I just can't handle it when people want to argue with me about them, especially considering they are usually driving a Toyota.  Theres always those people that don't know that Impalas had 3 tail lights for a number of years, but, know they're right because their dad had one, or they heard so from their friend Larry.  I guess a guy just has to chuckle.
 
And yes, look for the nest before a new batch hatches....
I know what a 1964 Impala looks like, up close you can tell a 1962 and 63, but from a distance I cant. but up close they all look different.  next time you see a goofball like that, show him a picture of a 1965................Impala.......then ask him what it is.

-------------


Posted By: smoke
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 10:24pm
^or a '58
 
3 tail lights, but, SLIGHTLY different....


Posted By: bigbad69
Date Posted: Jun/14/2010 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by smoke smoke wrote:

...To which I AM COMMONLY MET WITH: "63, you can tell because it has 3 tail lights.  That's how you remember.  3 tail lights, 63"...
OK, I get it. That means almost all Impalas are 63s, so I guess that makes most of the Biscaynes and BelAirs 62s. Smile


-------------
69 BBO Javelin 390 T10


Posted By: smoke
Date Posted: Jun/15/2010 at 1:50pm
^ Ding ding ding
 
You are "correct".  Kinda funny huh?
 
You wouldn't believe how many people hit me with that one.  Not necessarily always 3 tail lights = 63, but, 3 tail lights = some certain year.  I'm always a little baffled by it. 


Posted By: 67RogueX-Code
Date Posted: Jun/15/2010 at 2:04pm
Impalas, '58-'65 (with the exception of '59) all had 3 lights... with the middle one being a back-up light.

-------------
Bob Wilcox

67RogueX-Code


Posted By: SC397
Date Posted: Jun/15/2010 at 5:36pm
Come on guys.... Every one knows that ford made the 390, buick made the 401, chevy made the 287, 327,& 304. So, it would stand to reason that dodge made the 343 and 360. Oh and chevy made those 6 bangers in dem Jeeps too. That, is why they are so good.   After all, the second automobile manufacturer to start mass producing automobiles in the world would never be capable of ever making engines for them selves.


Posted By: bigbad69
Date Posted: Jun/15/2010 at 9:34pm
I was told by a "knowledgeable" friend that my 290 was really a bored out 289. The guy only drove Chevies and knew precious little about them, but somehow considered himself an expert on AMC motors (& Ford too I guess) At 19, that was my first introduction to AMC experts.

-------------
69 BBO Javelin 390 T10


Posted By: poormansMACHINE
Date Posted: Jun/15/2010 at 9:41pm
Waay back in my teens, I recall Ford getting a little of the same BS. Some old timers swore up and down that the Ford 289 was actually a Stude engine since they also had a 289.

-------------


Posted By: Aljav
Date Posted: Jun/15/2010 at 9:50pm
You name it I have heard it. And yes they all are AMC experts.... wow I have been into AMC since I was maybe 13 and I am 43 now..I know a $hit load of stuff about AMC but I wish I knew as much about AMC as all these "experts"Hammer Head know ...lol... LOL

They don't become experts when you have a race car too often, but they all have buddy who has a black Camaro that always run a second faster than our car does....Shocked

Ahh the fun of owning the PARTS car...lol

Allan





-------------
69 AMX 10.24 129 mph 71 JAV/AMX and 69 Javelin, .. NAMDRA member #1106


Posted By: forest
Date Posted: Jun/15/2010 at 9:50pm
you must be farting dust Ron...     lol

-------------
setting guys out by car lengths....


Posted By: The Anti-Chrysler
Date Posted: Jun/15/2010 at 11:26pm
I actually had a counterman at a parts house tell me that the AMC 390 is actually a Ford FE 390. And that was probably 20 years ago.
I've also had a few people come up to my 73 AMX and comment on what a nice Camaro I have.LOL


-------------
"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not."---Andre' Gide


Posted By: purple72Gremlin
Date Posted: Jun/15/2010 at 11:30pm
And IH also made a 304.....................so what do you think Ive heard about the 304?

-------------


Posted By: The Anti-Chrysler
Date Posted: Jun/16/2010 at 12:04am
Originally posted by purple72Gremlin purple72Gremlin wrote:

And IH also made a 304.....................so what do you think Ive heard about the 304?
Everybody knows the AMC 304 was made by IHC!LOL

-------------
"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not."---Andre' Gide


Posted By: 401cj7jeep
Date Posted: Jun/16/2010 at 1:18am
no no no, pontiac made the 304 its a punched out 287....  we all know that...

-------------
78 CJ7, 304, np435, dana 300 twin stick, f/w 9 inch 4.10 spool, f/w dana 44 4.10 welded, 4.5 lift springs, spring over.


Posted By: SuperStockAMX
Date Posted: Jun/16/2010 at 1:36am
Originally posted by The Anti-Chrysler The Anti-Chrysler wrote:

I actually had a counterman at a parts house tell me that the AMC 390 is actually a Ford FE 390. And that was probably 20 years ago.
I've also had a few people come up to my 73 AMX and comment on what a nice Camaro I have.LOL

Geez...I still have people who ARGUE that a FE 390 is the same as a AMC 390. I've learned not to engage, not worth it. Their daddy probably told them so and I don't want to insult the entire family tree. 


-------------
1970 AMC AMX
NHRA SS/H Class
MACH Development 4300 Autolite equiped 390, Jerico 4-speed
w/ Advanced Clutch


Posted By: billd
Date Posted: Jun/16/2010 at 7:30am
Originally posted by poormansMACHINE poormansMACHINE wrote:

Waay back in my teens, I recall Ford getting a little of the same BS. 


You knew Henry's papa?


-------------


http://theamcpages.com" rel="nofollow - http://theamcpages.com

http://antique-engines.com" rel="nofollow - http://antique-engines.com


Posted By: The Anti-Chrysler
Date Posted: Jun/16/2010 at 10:29am
Originally posted by SuperStockAMX SuperStockAMX wrote:

  Their daddy probably told them so and I don't want to insult the entire family tree. 
The one with no branches?LOL

-------------
"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not."---Andre' Gide


Posted By: amx39068
Date Posted: Jun/16/2010 at 2:41pm

Here in Phoenix we have a pretty large contingent of active AMC owners so the stupid question and comments at the shows are usually limited to when Barret Jackson and the rest of auctions take place in January.  At this past season's shows around the auctions, a guy asked if I was interested in selling my personal SC/Rambler but then got food poisining a day later so when I called him back he sounded like he was about to die right on the phone. 

I never heard from him again so I never got to see if he was serious or just a tire kicker but at least he know what engine was in it when we were talking!  Even so, I still get a lot of questions asking if my car is a Chevy II or Nova.Wacko


-------------
Dan Curtis, AZ AMC Collector Quality Restorations & Parts - amcmusclecars.com



Print Page | Close Window