TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Randall 401-XR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoryRandall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Randall 401-XR
    Posted: Apr/24/2018 at 9:45pm
I hope all you AMCers are doing well. I was notified that the XR is up for auction. It’s fun to read all the comments about the car. It’s been viewed of 23k times and the last 3 days it currently has 440+ following the auction. Below is the link if you want to check it out.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1974-amc-gremlin/

Edited by CoryRandall - Apr/24/2018 at 9:49pm
LakesideRamblin View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakesideRamblin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2018 at 1:34am
Very nice!
LakesideRamblin
69 Rambler 360
73 Javelin 360
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." T. Roosevelt
amcenthusiast View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcenthusiast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2018 at 7:35am
Wow great statistics! -fun to hear about it & congratulations to your family for the legendary 401 Gremlins.
443 XRV8 Gremlin YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=2DmFOKRuzUc
XRV8 Race Parts website: http://amcramblermarlin.1colony.com/
CoryRandall View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoryRandall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/27/2018 at 8:19pm
The XR sold today for $26,550 at the auction. It was fun to watch it and read all the comments.
bigbadgreen View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbadgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/27/2018 at 8:44pm
Time to make some more...👍👍👍
CoryRandall View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoryRandall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/27/2018 at 9:03pm
That’s a real possibility. This car got tons of exposure I mean TONS on the Internet and facebook. It was fun
bigbadgreen View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbadgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/27/2018 at 9:10pm
That would be awesome.I vote for a big bad xr gremlin next round.
rockwreck View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockwreck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2018 at 10:35am
Hey Cory,

I’m the guy.
Bought #22

Private message me if you can.

Car has been great, love gasoline.

Ed in boston

jpnjim View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpnjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2018 at 10:51am
Originally posted by rockwreck rockwreck wrote:

Hey Cory,

I’m the guy.
Bought #22

Private message me if you can.

Car has been great, love gasoline.

Ed in boston

Nice looking car! congrats! Clap

71 P-code 4spd Javelin/AMX
some Jeeps and some Fords
hemicop View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hemicop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2018 at 10:03am
 Just saw this thread & site & had to sort of laugh....I've been something of a "closet" AMC fan since my streetracing days in NYC when a friend had a home-built 390 Gremlin. I well remember the Car Craft article about the Randall Gremlins & years later actually met the Randall AMC employee responsible for actually doing the labor-----Tom Iverson. He's still in The Valley but doesn't do much anymore with cars, although he is still a fan. He told some good stories about those cars and although he didn't know just how many were built his estimation was more than 20. He hasn't seen one in years but does remember building a black one for a streetracer in NY that had almost all the Group19 parts on it......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic