TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Competition > Autocross, circle track
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

spring fling speed fest

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iapexl8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: spring fling speed fest
    Posted: Dec/31/2017 at 7:03pm
We have our date for the spring fling speed fest set  APRIL 12 2018  At WSIR  on the 2.5 mile 9 turn road course ( http://www.willowspringsraceway.com/page.php?id=26 ) stay tuned for more info.

Chris
XRX744 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XRX744 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/31/2017 at 10:04pm
Sweet!

69 AMX, pro touring /track car, TEAM tribute, aka: "The Kenosha Corncob"
iapexl8r View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iapexl8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/03/2018 at 3:21pm
Alltime Racing presents

Spring Fling Speed Festival XII, April 12th, 2018
When
Thursday, April 12th, 2018

Where
3500 75th Street West
Rosamond, CA 93560
Driving Directions
Dear Racers,

We are pleased to announce Spring Fling Speed Festival XII on Thursday, April 12th, 2018 at Willow Springs's "Big Track".

Bring your car and a helmet. 

Wednesday the day before: 2 pm- 9pm BBQ and corral of cars and drivers in the pits. 

SFSF-Thursday track day

0700 Gates open, Freshly cooked breakfast available, organic on request.

0745-0815 Tech open

0825 Mandatory driver's meeting (DON'T miss this if you are planning to drive ! )

0900-0930 "Chalk Talk" for newbies, with Dan English.

price is $325. Thanks to those who have already registered. $375 day of.

Register now for the $275 discounted price through March 22th. 

No Refunds after 3/22/18

All cars and drivers welcome.

Register Now!
I can't make it
Please send check to :
Tim Herren
14750 Miller Ave
Gardena, Ca, 90249

or PayPal: therren_2000@yahoo.com

for questions call (310) 227-3247

Sincerely,

Tim Herren
XRX744 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XRX744 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2018 at 10:37pm
Do you have any pics of your amx and how it looks now? I didn't get my amx done in time for this years event. Last year was a blast! 

Edited by XRX744 - Mar/24/2018 at 10:40pm
iapexl8r View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iapexl8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/19/2018 at 11:31am
Not much changed on the AMX just lowered it about an inch and a half same flat black primer. Although I am doing the final block before paint now. For this last track day all I did was some re work on the rear fenders for tire clearence and add a power steering cooler. The car ran awesome the only issue is the rearend is not happy and spitting oil out of vent and seals, may have to invest in a cooler. but here is a static pic

iapexl8r View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iapexl8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/19/2018 at 11:35am
I did get a chance to see the #4 1969 Javelin at the long beach grand prix and pour over it although the hood was not open I got some decent pics. Oh yea where are you at on yours? I would like to see pics
XRX744 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XRX744 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/22/2018 at 10:50pm
Thats looking good, I saw on Tim's Instagram you painted your AMX too! Death of a good friend backburnered my project, but I'm back after it now so I can have it down for next years Speedfest!
Its not much too look at, but I'm focusing on the suspension and drivetrain first! I bought one of 343shaprsticks front end kits that I just got done installing.

iapexl8r View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iapexl8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2018 at 4:16pm
nice glad to see your back on it. the front bumper is interesting where did you get it?
XRX744 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XRX744 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2018 at 10:13pm
Its a Fiberglass Trends bumper. They made the one piece bumper/spoiler like mine and a separate spoiler. Long out of business apparently.

iapexl8r View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iapexl8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/30/2018 at 10:44am

We have a track day planed for thursday November 8 2018 this one will be the thursday before the Big bore bash at WSIR.

A video I shot of laying down the clear. not the best video, but a few pics in the vid at the end.
ok it seems I am having technical difficulty's with the insertion of a you tube video what am I doing wrong?

Edited by iapexl8r - Aug/30/2018 at 9:04pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic