TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > General AMC Chat Australian Edition
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

6th OZ AMC/Rambler show 15th-17th March 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/24/2018 at 5:11pm

Not fully signed off yet. Look OK? Smile

I am keeping them looking similar other then date and presented AMC as they will look great all together as a set on everyone's shed or house wall in years to come

Edited by 70Hornet - Oct/24/2018 at 5:24pm
ozziamc View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozziamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2018 at 4:50pm
Re making this show the "nationals" perhaps talk to Colin Main. The club show is held at the all american day i believe. He would be the best one to discuss this with.
74 hornet hatch

69 AMX 3 of 24 AMI build

75 sportabout

81 Concord

all Right Hand Drive
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2018 at 8:47pm
Thanks ozzieamc. I am certainly not actively pursuing the traditional AMC Nationals at all, and never will, but if whoever does organise them wants to ever hold them at this show they are most welcome and would be very easy to accommodate it into the Albury/Wodonga show. This Australian AMC "Show" at Chryslers on the Murray will always just remain a fun, social, informative and easy going weekend open to all AMC related cars and people regardless of club, car type or condition etc in front of a huge established audience of spectators and also media. The little bit more serious side of car shows being the "Nationals" is however always welcome to be held at the show one year, or more but it will be only if the club/s have that desire to do so Smile.  
aussierogue View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussierogue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2018 at 9:03am
i missed Sunday this year as I had to get on my bike, literally. I've booked my accommodation and will see you next year, looking forward to it.
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/03/2018 at 1:16am
Next year looking pretty good already. A few different cars coming and visitors (better start peddling aussierogue Smile ) There is already over 100 entries for the show as a whole with 7 of them AMC's already which is a good %

The Official Chrysler show facebook page also has some info along the way too if you want to check it out and make comments along the way to help educate the Chrysler guys and girls Tongue. They just put our poster up on it etc

https://www.facebook.com/pg/chryslersonthemurrayofficial/posts/
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2018 at 8:17pm
Not much news at this stage

About 200 entries so far with I think still around the 7 mark for AMC's

Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing xmas and New Year and after new years there will not be much more then a couple of months until show time Tongue Looking forward to seeing the AMC's that have previously been to show and looking forward to some of the surprise new AMC's that will be there

Take care and will I provide more info after the new year

Jason Smile 
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2018 at 9:25pm

Looking forward to seeing a nice line up of Classic's too. Pic from 2017 i think it was. Italo's on the left is the car used for the 2019 poster
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/20/2018 at 7:32am

Just a couple of cars i came across at this years Bright Rod Run that indicated they might be at the 6th annual show. This Classic is an amazing car and the NASH was something you dont see everyday. The black Rebel may be at show although they are possibly pulling it down for a resto

Edited by 70Hornet - Dec/20/2018 at 7:34am
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/29/2019 at 6:08pm
Hi everyone. Hope everyone had a great xmas and new year period. 

Cant believe only 6 weeks until show time already! Smile

We have 15 AMC pre- entries so far which is pretty good. We wont break any records this year I dont think but a few different cars entering to enjoy the weekend car holiday in Albury/Wodonga which is great

Other then that there is not much news at the moment which i think is good news

Be sure to keep encouraging any AMC owners you know or come across in your travels to bring their car along to the show. 

Looking forward to catching up and meeting some new owners

See you all soon

Jason Smile
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/17/2019 at 7:05pm
Wow less then 4 weeks to go!! Smile

Looking forward to it

We have 18 AMC pre-entries so far which is really good. 

Keep spreading the word and reminders via your club, facebook and emails, phone calls etc so everyone knows what a fun weekend it is all round. Not just the car side but all the things Albury/Wodonga has to offer for a great weekend away

One of my highlights is all the car cruising the main street (Wodonga Place) on the saturday night 

See you all soon Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic