TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > General AMC Chat Australian Edition
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 8th Australian AMC/Rambler show Oct 29/30/31 2021
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

8th Australian AMC/Rambler show Oct 29/30/31 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 8th Australian AMC/Rambler show Oct 29/30/31 2021
    Posted: Mar/21/2020 at 6:44pm
Just starting this thread so the dates are up for next years show for those planning to come again for a holiday or weekend or visit for the first time just on the sunday;

8th 
Australian AMC/Rambler show
March 12/13/14 2021

Hopefully the worlds woe's are over by then and we can all get together to show our great cars off to such a huge crowd from all over Australia so they can gain an appreciation of an often forgotten marque. But more importantly enjoy each others company over the weekend and our shared interest being;

AMC's 

In 2021 we will be celebrating the Matador in all its forms ie Sedan, Wagon, Hardtop and Matador X etc

Look forward to catching up with everyone again and meet many new owners who have said they want to be here next year.

Until then please take care and stay safe. Hide out in your AMC for 2 weeks if you have to Tongue

I want everyone back next year. Please  stay safe

Jase Tongue

Also dont forget there are other big AMC get togethers throughout Australia depending if have been cancelled by the world wide woes

#Melbourne's ALL American car show- AMC's organised by Colin Main

#The ultra Cool, Cooly Rocks- AMC's organised by Gary Murphy and Leslie Murphy

Both shows get a great turn out of AMC's for everyone to enjoy

Gary and Leslie Murphy also organise regular AMC runs up in QLD so if you are ever thinking of heading up there contact Gary to join in on a run one weekend

Also a rumour of an AMC show being organised for QLD so you lucky Queenslanders will get 2 big AMC shows with Cooly Rocks and the other one

The more we can show our cars off to the general public the better chance they have of surviving for generations to come Tongue

Any other AMC get togethers please mention them here for everyone to know about

Edited by 70Hornet - Dec/16/2020 at 6:07pm
WesternRed View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesternRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/31/2020 at 2:28am
Time flies, teaser pic for the next show:

I've finally given up drinking for good...........now I only drink for evil.
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/06/2020 at 10:03pm
Yellow Matador above is a rough draft of car to be on the 2021 poster (feel free to put on facebooks, club newsletters etc). The final will have matador badge on bonnet etc. Came out pretty cool I reckon

Hopefully the show is able to happen in one way shape or form so we can all get together to show our cool cars (such as the MatadorX below) off to such a huge crowd from all over Australia and beyond

Take care and stay safe

Who knows maybe we may have to look into organising some type of 'virtual' 8th annual Australian AMC/Rambler show Tongue

Jase Smile

Edited by 70Hornet - Aug/06/2020 at 10:07pm
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/05/2020 at 10:02pm
No news at present. We are still organising for the show to be on next year. Hopefully we can run it in one way shape or form as I finally got my Hornet registered last Monday and will feel good to actually drive my own car into the show Tongue

No full poster as yet nor entry forms as we are just taking it a bit slower then usual and reading the signs

Hope everyone staying safe and well.

I have joined a couple of facebook sites but I will still run updates via this forum as they are nice and easy to find and re-read. And also to look at the photos even years down the track

Take care and updates soon
WesternRed View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesternRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2020 at 7:37am
Congrats on getting the Hornet on the road Jason top stuff. Will be interesting to see how the show pans out with all of the COVID stuff going down at the moment.
I've finally given up drinking for good...........now I only drink for evil.
Craigie View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/08/2020 at 10:51pm
That's awesome Jason, to hear your Hornet is now out cruising !!

Yes it's one day ay a time with things at the moment.
Craigie.........

1968 Dodge Charger "Bullitt" tribute
1971 SC/360 Hornet
1973 "Levi" Gremlin
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/02/2020 at 4:41pm

Will be a great weekend to show off ALL of our cool AMC's including the 50th anniversary of the Matador and Aussie Charger
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2020 at 7:21pm
While we are still planning for the show in march there are factors making it lean more towards a postponement to the 30thOctober/1stNov show date which coincides with the huge Bright car show the wkd after for those wishing to make a great week of cars and cruising

Will let everyone know once I know. I think Vic Events is to make an announcement in the coming weeks that will influence which weekend it will be

Stay tuned Tongue
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/16/2020 at 6:04pm
[QUOTE=70Hornet]

8th annual Australian AMC/Rambler show (50 years of the Matador) in conjunction with Chryslers on the Murray has been officially postponed until the weekend of 29/30/31st of October.
The week after this is the huge Bright Iconic Rod Run which caters for all chrome bumper cars so people might enjoy making a week of 2 of the bigger shows in Australia. Would be great to get a few AMC's at Bright too

Edited by 70Hornet - Dec/16/2020 at 6:08pm
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2021 at 11:05pm
Just under 6 months away 

Seems sooooooo long to wait

I wont be ringing around like previous years as I would love the AMC community to spread the word to each and every owner and person remotely interested in AMC's to come along and soak up a great time at the show with other like minded people

Cant wait :-)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic