Print Page | Close Window

68-70 AMX & Jav Window Stabilizer Kit

Printed From: TheAMCForum.com
Category: The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping
Forum Name: Product Announcements
Forum Description: This section is for vendors or members who offer products or services. VENDORS, Please post here and not in the general tech forums.
URL: https://theamcforum.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=109863
Printed Date: Mar/29/2024 at 9:17am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: 68-70 AMX & Jav Window Stabilizer Kit
Posted By: Greyhounds_AMX
Subject: 68-70 AMX & Jav Window Stabilizer Kit
Date Posted: Mar/18/2021 at 6:23am
I've been working on this for a while and am at the point where I need a few other folks to try this out on their cars to see how it fits and works.

It's a two piece kit that you can install with the window still in the car, you just need to take off the inner door panel and the front weather strip cap to install it. Tools required are hex keys, masking tape, and a Sharpie marker. 

I don't know how this will fit on early 68 cars, as they had a slightly different setup for the window channel.

So for now I'm looking for two volunteers with 69-70 cars with floppy windows that would be willing to give this a try and report back on how it works in the next few weeks. Then I can make any changes needed and make a bunch of these up for sale.

If you would like to give this a try and can do it pretty soon as noted above please PM me and I'll send you out one of the kits, no cost to you of course.

Thanks!

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Replies:
Posted By: 70series70
Date Posted: Mar/18/2021 at 8:15am
I would like to try a set. 

-------------
1970 Javelin SST 304
1970 Javelin SST 360
1978 Matador Coupe Barcelona 360

Posted By: SANCAPJJ
Date Posted: Mar/18/2021 at 8:47am
I am currently installing windows and tracks on a 70 Jav.  I would love to try them - Thanks - JJ

Date Posted: Mar/18/2021 at 8:56am
Originally posted by 70series70 70series70 wrote:

I would like to try a set. 

Darn I wish there was a cheap way to ship to Canadia. I think we'll probably have to focus on folks in the USA as I can ship this stuff to them for just $3. 

Sorry about that!

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Date Posted: Mar/18/2021 at 9:02am
Originally posted by SANCAPJJ SANCAPJJ wrote:

I am currently installing windows and tracks on a 70 Jav.  I would love to try them - Thanks - JJ

Thanks JJ. Do you think you could give us some feedback within the next few weeks or so? Here's the kit parts:

In the upper left is a new front travel stop with bolt and washer, then at upper right is a little tool used to hold the bushing from the swing arm so you can sand it down a little bit, and then at the bottom is the swing arm stabilizer that goes into the curved channel.

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Posted By: tufcj
Date Posted: Mar/18/2021 at 9:45am
I'm not in a position to be a tester, got too much going on.   I'd love a set once you get it perfected.

Bob
tufcj

-------------
69 AMX
74 Javelin AMX
67 Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
you'll eventually pay for it...
and not have it.
Henry Ford

Posted By: THE MENACE
Date Posted: Mar/18/2021 at 11:08am
WOW Chris, that is an awesome idea and very needed upgrade you came up with!!!
I'll be in line for at least one set if you end up making some.
Nice work man!!

Dennis

-------------
Former Owner of:
The Craig Breedlove "AERO AMX"

Still Owner:
SS/AMX #9 replica (THE BIG MENACE)
70 AMX 416, EFI, Nash 5 speed   
70 Javelin 401, 727 (Wife's)
72 Gremlin Autocross Project.

Date Posted: Mar/18/2021 at 11:51am
Thanks! I've been wanting to figure this out for decades and finally spent the time to do it.

I've also got new window rollers for the 68-70 AMX & Javelin in the works, these are 0.014" thicker than the originals and take alot of slop out of the rear portion of the window. Right now I'm revising my mold design as currently about 50% don't come out perfect, so I'm tossing alot in the trash. Once I have that situation resolved I'll cast a bunch of them and make them available to everyone.

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Posted By: White70JavelinSST
Date Posted: Mar/18/2021 at 12:43pm
I'm willing to give it a try too, but not sure I can get it done within two weeks, going to be gone for ten days beginning the 27th. I'm interested in anything that works to get the window more stable at the top of it's travel and so it doesn't pop out when at highway speed.

-------------
70 Javelin SST, second owner, purchased 1972

Date Posted: Mar/18/2021 at 5:16pm
I can try to get them in at least one side to test them in the next few weeks.   I am willing to pay the shipping if it helps.  Thanks - JJ

Date Posted: Mar/19/2021 at 6:29am
No worries JJ - I'm happy to cover the shipping. Please PM me you address info and I'll get it headed your way. Thanks!

So we've got two lucky Guinea pigs in Armand and JJ, we'll see what they think and go from there. In the meanwhile I'll keep making rollers to try to get a stockpile made up.

Thanks!

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Date Posted: Mar/19/2021 at 7:23am
Thanks for choosing me Chris ! !

I love new stuff and crave working with new ideas that improve our cars

-------------

Posted By: george w
Date Posted: Mar/19/2021 at 8:53am
I'd love to buy the stabilizer kit and the rollers once you make them available. It would be great if you could source/supply the wave washers that go between the inner and outer halves.

-------------
Long time AMC fan. Ambassador 343, AMX 390, Hornet 360, Spirit 304 and Javelin 390. All but javelin bought new.

Posted By: wcamp70
Date Posted: Mar/19/2021 at 11:03am
I'm in for the stabilizers and rollers when they are available. Thanks for doing this.

-------------
70 AMX 360 5speed
68 American 401 200r4 auto
AMO #5013

Posted By: sweatlock
Date Posted: Mar/19/2021 at 2:39pm
I’d like a kit as well along with a set of the new/improved rollers - thank you for doing the R & D on this and offering us new products. 

Date Posted: Mar/19/2021 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by george w george w wrote:

I'd love to buy the stabilizer kit and the rollers once you make them available. It would be great if you could source/supply the wave washers that go between the inner and outer halves.

I intended to include those with the rollers, but haven't been able to find any supplier that makes a wave washer comparable to the originals. The closest ones apply 6-7 lbs of force at the roughly 0.060" of compression the we have, where the originals measure at only 3 lbs. I haven't installed any of the heavier washers to try it, but I'd expect them to wear the rollers faster and also I'd expect that the additional force expanding the rollers could make the windows noticeably harder to roll up and down.

The stock wave washers are:
  OD = 0.750"
  ID = 0.435"
  Thick = 0.010"

It really needs to be close to 0.750" OD to hold the rollers stable, though smaller OD gives lower loads. Almost everything I can find is 0.011" thick or thicker, so that's a big part of the problem. And many have a smaller ID than 0.435", so that adds more spring material, increasing the load.

I almost have to wonder if AMC didn't have those made specifically for this application. They would have needed hundreds of thousands of them, so it would have been no problem.

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Posted By: Bernie70AMX
Date Posted: Mar/20/2021 at 4:08am
I sure would be in for kit when you have them ready, Thank you

-------------
Bernie70AMX

Posted By: einbier
Date Posted: Mar/21/2021 at 7:46am
Also in for a set. Thanks

-------------
1970 Javelin Mark Donohue
1970 Hornet Shirley Shahan
(Tribute)

Posted By: Intense Blue AMX
Date Posted: Mar/22/2021 at 9:14am
What a great product!  Can't wait for finished product!

Posted By: 7TZ
Date Posted: Mar/22/2021 at 12:12pm
I'm in for a set or two, depending on if a set is one window, or two.

-------------
1969 AMX
2005 350Z
1970 240Z

Posted By: bigbad69
Date Posted: Mar/22/2021 at 2:20pm
Timing is not right to volunteer as a Beta tester, but I'm interested when the product is released.

-------------
69 Javelin SST BBO 390 T10

Date Posted: Mar/26/2021 at 4:42pm
OK, I think I understand how to install the stabilizer kit,

I just am not sure how to remove the front door seal.. Especially the little plastic fasteners that hold

the outside of the seal in place, or how is it held to the door toward the inside. I don't want to damage that seal as I do not remember repops available.

Any advise on getting the little buttons out without breaking them?

Thanks

-------------

Date Posted: Mar/31/2021 at 7:15am
Sorry I didn't see this post until now - the forum notifications don't seem to be as reliable as they used to be.

On my car the weather strip comes up the front of the door and ends in a larger flat "cap" section. That section is held to the door with three or four push in fasteners that have heads like thumbtacks but expanded springy sections under the head.

Here's a pic of the fasteners, courtesy of Amark AMC parts:

So you can pry these up by the head and pull them out, then you should be able to peel back the rubber "cap" end of the weatherstrip. If it's been glued down you may need to go after it with a putty knife or similar to break the glue loose.

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Date Posted: Mar/31/2021 at 7:19am
Here's that weatherstrip "cap" section I was talking about at the front of the door:

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Date Posted: Apr/02/2021 at 12:52pm
Did you try McMaster-Carr for the wave washers ? It's very possible the slightly thicker ones may work as the ones AMC used seemed to have relaxed rather quickly and were ineffective. Roller wear may not be an issue as long as the tracks are cleaned carefully of the old grease and dirt and then lightly lubed.

-------------
Long time AMC fan. Ambassador 343, AMX 390, Hornet 360, Spirit 304 and Javelin 390. All but javelin bought new.

Date Posted: Apr/04/2021 at 2:13pm
Yes, I searched many, many sources, including McMaster Carr, Grainger, Fasternal, MSC Direct, Century Spring, Associated Spring Raymond, M.D Hubbard, Lee Spring, and about 10 others.

I found that McMaster Carr, Grainger, and Fastenal all purchase their wave washers from Associated Spring Raymond, and they had a spring close to what we need so I ordered some of those in. Measured side by side, they work out to about 2 times the force of the original springs though.

What I found when I first made the rollers was that the slop in the roller/channel setup actually comes from the stock rollers being too small. It wouldn't matter how strong the springs are, as the roller design prevents them from spreading beyond about 0.060". At full expansion the stock rollers didn't reach the track on both sides, so that's the fundamental problem. I'm not sure if the originals shrank over time, or if they were always too small. But that's why I made my new ones each 0.014" thicker, so they would always contact the tracks.

Now that I have the drivers side window assembled, I can see that the spring between the rollers only compresses when the window is pulled in toward the car, so a stiffer spring wouldn't prevent outward movement of the window when it's rolled up. It would help when it's part way up though, definitely.

But I do worry about additional wear. As you mentioned, complete cleaning of the track would help prevent that. I found that mineral spririts works amazing to clean the tracks of old grease and dirt.

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Date Posted: Apr/09/2021 at 6:29pm
Ok, has anyone had a chance to install one of these kits yet (other than me)?

Interested in any feedback you might have - thanks!

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Date Posted: Apr/09/2021 at 7:17pm
I am hoping to install the kit tomorrow.  I want to try to get in in before I leave on a 2.5 week vacation.  Looks well made and the instruction with pictures are great.

Date Posted: Apr/12/2021 at 8:54am
Good Morning All,

I had the oppertunity to install one of Chris's (AKA Greyhound AMX) stabilizer kits in my 70 Javelin.   This was a much easier task for me because the car is still being assembled and it does not have weather seals or interior door panels installed yet.  It was easy to install and follow the provided instructions.  The kit significantly reduced the play in the window.   Comparing it to the non retrofitted side you can really see the improvement.   I have asked Chris to put me on the list for 3 more kits.   Thank You Chris for taking the time to engineer and produce this product.  - JJ   

Date Posted: Apr/12/2021 at 4:25pm
Finally, after 50 years, a real fix for the rattly windows !

-------------

Date Posted: Apr/25/2021 at 4:02pm
Ok I have 10 sets of these ready to go, along with the revised instructions based on input from beta testers. I think it would would be good to send these out and get more input from people on how they work and if any modifications would help make them work better before I make up a bunch more.

I'd like $65 per a kit, which includes the parts needed to do the windows in both doors. I'd like to limit this to one kit per person for now, as that way we can get the most people involved in trying them out and well have the most feedback on any issues.

If you are going to be taking your windows out, you may want to also put in the thicker rollers I'm making, I have a few sets of those ready too for $40 per set. 

Shipping will be $4 in the USA. Eventually I'll have these out on ebay so Canadian folks etc. can purchase that way.

But if you have a 1968 car these may not fit. I'm trying to figure out exactly when they switched the design of the frontmost channel to include the travel stop at the top, as they are in the later style 1969 and 1970 cars. On some 1968 cars the travel stop is located about halfway down the on the second channel, so if you have that channel design this kit won't work for you as part of it uses the front travel stop. I will eventually make a version for the 1968 cars though, so hang in there.

You should be able to roll down your window all the way and look at the very front channel to see which style you have.

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Posted By: wcamp70
Date Posted: Apr/30/2021 at 9:53am
Sent you a PM

-------------
70 AMX 360 5speed
68 American 401 200r4 auto
AMO #5013

Posted By: amxron
Date Posted: Jun/13/2021 at 10:45pm
What's the status of these now?
I could use two sets for my AMXs and the glass just came unglued on one. Lucky me! 
Thanks,
Ron.

-------------
AMXron
Fleet/Jeep Mgr.
Orbit AMC/Jeep
50-1787

Posted By: Bill F
Date Posted: Jun/14/2021 at 9:27am
Are these kits still available? Putying door glass in my 70 this week.

-------------
Bill Frazer

Date Posted: Jun/16/2021 at 6:50pm
Yes indeed - I have 6 stabilizer kits made up, and 4 sets of rollers done too. PM me if you need some.

Keep in mind that the stabilizer kits only fit 69 & 70 doors at this point, I've got a plan for the 68 version but need to give it a test on my car yet.

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Posted By: uslees
Date Posted: Jun/18/2021 at 11:13pm
PM sent

Posted By: uslees
Date Posted: Jun/21/2021 at 12:56am
PM sent-thanks for the fast response

Posted By: Thundermr1
Date Posted: Aug/02/2021 at 7:49am
Hey there. New owner of a 69 AMX Go-Pack 390. It has severe window issues. Going to a custom shop I was referred to up here in NE Wisconsin today. Once we get it all tore apart I'll know exactly everything I'll need. I'm sure your stabilizer system would be part of that list. I would absolutely like to try a set. Please let me know. Shipping I would assist in with as well. Mike

Posted By: 4015spdJavAMX
Date Posted: Aug/02/2021 at 4:32pm
I'd be interested in a set as well

-------------
1972 Jav-AMX 401 4-speed....T56 next?
1970 AMX 390 auto, now 5-speed
1970 AMX 390 4-speed, stock

Date Posted: Aug/02/2021 at 6:14pm
Great, I'll keep working on them and let you guys know when I get some kits ready. Right now my only enclosed 3d printer is giving me attitude so that's slowing things down a bit.

I've also finished up a new bit that I'll include in these kits, which is a spacer strip that we can use to help the weatherstrip and glass meet up better. On my car it appears that the arc of the stainless steel weatherstrip holder doesn't exactly match the arc of the window. So I made up these plastic strips that can be cut to length as needed and popped into the stainless part to help solve that. They only add about 0.052" thickness though, so we still have to get the window adjusted pretty darn close.

At first I made them snap in real tight, but then it was almost impossible to get them back out. So I made them a little sloppier fitting instead, that way it's possible to try them and take them out and shorten them, etc. In fact if you needed more thickness you could probably stack Gorilla tape on the spacer strip even. But once you get them where you want just put a dab of silicon on one of the tabs so it wont try to slide down at all. It can't come out due to the weatherstrip being in the way.

I figure we might need three of these per window, so I'll add six total to each of the full kits to cover both windows.

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Posted By: ViperFred
Date Posted: Aug/11/2021 at 8:50pm
How do I get a set?  I took my door panel off to see what the problem was with the slop in the window and just attributed to worn out parts.  Love to see if this is a solution.
FGM

Date Posted: Aug/15/2021 at 8:52pm
Well I will add you to the list Fred.

Sorry I've been falling behind on these a little, as it seems life has all manner of chores for me to do lately.  But I've almost got my 3d printer back to proper performance, which should help.

Chris

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Posted By: cone
Date Posted: Aug/28/2021 at 4:29pm
PM sent

-------------
1987 J20, 87 Grand Wagoneer,70AMX,

Posted By: JERSEYJOE
Date Posted: Sep/13/2021 at 3:46pm
I am about to attack the windows  on my 70 AMX project. I have been putting this off all summer and am ready. This is the last think that i need to do t call it completed but I have discussed this topic with a lot of way very experienced AMX body guys and this is not an easy fix. SO if you have a complete kit of what i need i would be glad to buy it and give you feedback

Joe Belfiore
jbelfior@gmail.com

-------------
1985 J-20 PLOW TRUCK
1977 CJ 7 360 T-18 D 300
1970 AMX ex-SCCA car

SPEED COSTS MONEY HOW FAST DO YOU WANT TO GO?

Date Posted: Sep/14/2021 at 12:58pm
Ok Joe, I'll add you to the list.

What I've been learning lately is that the 1970 cars had a slightly different curve to the windows, and I can't imagine they'd have made that kind of change for any reason other than to improve sealing. That seems to align with my experiences, in that the 1970 AMX I worked on was much easier to get noise free on the highway than my 1968 or 1969 cars.

But as I mentioned a few posts back, I've worked out a little spacer strip that you can add in as needed to help push the weatherstrip toward the glass to make up for the mismatch in the curve of the glass versus the curve of the stainless weatherstrip holder. I'm including a bunch of those in each kit I send out.

I've got 4 kits ready to go now, so I'll start PMing folks on the list and get those shipping. More kits are in the works. 

I've also been working on the 1968 version, which really only needs adjustment of one part of the kit. Still I'm not 100% confident in the fitment as my car only has one 1968 door. I really would like to come up with a way to make it more adjustable but haven't come up with how to do that yet.

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Posted By: XRX744
Date Posted: Sep/14/2021 at 9:57pm
PM sent 

-------------
69 AMX, pro touring /track car, TEAM tribute, aka: "The Kenosha Corncob"

Posted By: dh1968
Date Posted: Oct/21/2021 at 9:51pm
PM sent

Posted By: DAMX
Date Posted: Oct/22/2021 at 10:35am
Hello Greyhound,

I have a '68, and I can provide photos and measurement for you. Thank you for developing a kit for improving the side window slop. I am very interested in the kit when a '68 version is available.

Regards

Dono

Date Posted: Nov/11/2021 at 7:44pm
Well after about 12 versions I think I have something workable for the 1968 cars. There's no threaded hole in the top of the front channel like on the 1969 & 1970 cars, so I've concluded that the best way to retain it is to just glue it in place. Nice and simple.

Here's what it ended up looking like:

And here it is glued into the front channel with some RTV. You can see the rub marks where the metal "shoe" that carries the glass bumps up against it.

The downside is that it's not adjustable, but really the spacing from the channel to the shoe carrying the glass should be the same on all of the cars. There's bound to be some tolerance from car to car, so it might take a little hand filing to get a good fit on some cars.

This part supports the glass laterally at roughly the height of the beltline weatherstrip, and there's another part in the kit that grabs the swinging arm in the second channel to brace the window down low. That's the same for all of the cars, only this front lateral support had to change for the 1968 cars.

So if you're interested in a kit shoot me a private message and I'll get you on the list. The kits are $100 + $6 shipping and include everything to do both doors, including the thicker rollers for the rear window channel. 

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Posted By: Turtle
Date Posted: Feb/21/2022 at 2:27pm
Sent PM

-------------
1969 AMX 390 4 speed

Date Posted: Mar/22/2022 at 11:52am
I finally got a writeup on the spacer strips put together, so for those of you that were wondering what to do with those this should help. They pop into the stainless weatherstrip channel and push the weatherstrip just a little bit out toward the glass.

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Posted By: cone
Date Posted: Mar/27/2022 at 6:40am
PM sent

-------------
1987 J20, 87 Grand Wagoneer,70AMX,

Posted By: cmyatt1313
Date Posted: May/18/2022 at 3:45pm
Do you have any of the 69 Javelin Window Stabilizer kits and roller kits available?

Posted By: amxron
Date Posted: Jun/09/2022 at 12:15am
Has this project gotten off the ground? I could use a couple sets.

Ron.

-------------
AMXron
Fleet/Jeep Mgr.
Orbit AMC/Jeep
50-1787

Posted By: Turtle
Date Posted: Jun/09/2022 at 9:19am
Yes just PM him. Works great, way more tight likely then when new. I have to re adjust my window again, after installing I could not get it up and in as far with all the up and in adjustments, but have not had time to work on it. Hoping I can get it as tight as it was before with more adjusting.

-------------
1969 AMX 390 4 speed

Date Posted: Jun/09/2022 at 10:23am
I’m in for a kit if they’re available now.

-------------

Posted By: Johnvelin
Date Posted: Nov/01/2022 at 8:38pm
Will these kits work on a 1971 Javelin?

Date Posted: Nov/01/2022 at 9:12pm
They won't, but there was another thread on the forum where kits for the 71-up cars were being made.

I'm making more of these kits now, so if anyone is interested in a kit let me know via PM and I'll add you to the list. 

Thanks,

Chris

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Date Posted: Nov/07/2022 at 6:11pm
Well, it looks like it'll be a few more weeks on the stabilizer kits, as the polyurethane resin I use to mold the rollers isn't behaving properly. I think the resin may have absorbed moisture from the air in the container, hard to say. I've order new supplies though and will be back at it soon.

Sorry for the delay guys - I'll keep you posted.

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Date Posted: Nov/12/2022 at 9:13am
***  POSSIBLE PROBLEM ISSUE FOUND WITH 69-70 KITS ***

We just had an issue with the kit fitment on a 69 car, where the socket head cap screw that holds the new front travel stop was too long and contacted the door sheet metal when tightened, damaging the door. This only happened on one side of the car, not both, so it must be related to the location of the window channels in the door, which evidently can vary alot from car to car.

IF YOU HAVE ONE OF MY 69-70 KITS AND HAVEN'T INSTALLED IT YET PLEASE HOLD OFF ON INSTALLING IT

I'm going to revise the front travel stop a little and optimize the front screw length so that when installed the screw can't protrude beyond the channel, that way there can never be an issue. I'll send out new parts to everyone with the 69-70 kits that I can identify from my PM box.

This isn't an issue on the 68 kit as the front channel setup and front travel stop are completely different.

Sorry for the trouble everyone, hopefully we can catch this early and prevent hurting anyone's cars.

Chris

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Date Posted: Nov/27/2022 at 9:07pm
, I've made good progress on the revised 69-70 front travel stop and retaining screw setup. Now I'm working on a little tool that holds the screw for installation, and after test fitting the thing 10 times or so I must say that the little tool is a life saver. I hope to have the revised parts shipping out to folks next weekend.

The tip of the socket head cap screw protrudes out of the captive nut on the channel by just one thread now. I've also revised the design to use a spacer in the middle (item 10 below) to allow tweaking the thickness. I'll include both 1/16" and 1/32" spacers so people can mix and match as needed. I'm also going to send along a second flat washer to put under the screw in the even that you use no spacers at all, because with no spacers the tip of the screw would protrude past the nut further. Adding another washer would resolve that.

-------------
1968 AMX 390 w/T5

Posted By: Nardo
Date Posted: Mar/29/2023 at 3:08pm
Hey Chris, are these available for general sale yet?

Thanks

-------------
Mike

Posted By: keiths 70 AMX
Date Posted: Jan/04/2024 at 7:06pm
Hi Chris, I just happened to come across your post for the stiffener kit for the 68 & 70 AMX door windows. If available, I would like to purchase a kit for each door. I would also like to get the rollers for the guide channels, the ones with the wave washer. Please let me know. I just pulled the glass and shoes from the left door and was searching the forum for ideas on where to get the split rollers for the guide channels.

Thanks 
Ron

-------------
1970 360 AMX
1980 Spirit DL
    IN GOD WE TRUST

Posted By: Bernie70AMX
Date Posted: Mar/11/2024 at 6:39am
Can these still be purchased? I sure could use them for a 1970 AMX, Thank you

-------------
Bernie70AMX

Posted By: keiths 70 AMX